Return and Refund Policy
We offer free returns within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request which products you would like to return
2. Send your approved returns to the UK address that you will receive by email
3. Keep your proof of postage - email again to confirm your return is on the way
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Discounted (sale) items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original product packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
Return and Refund FAQ's
How long does it take to receive my refund, replacement product, or store credit?
Refunds are processed within 48 hours of receipt of return, an email will be sent to confirm
Do I need to pay return postage?
As a charitable start-up, we are unable to offer any return postage
Lost and Damaged Items
The majority of our postage services are provided by Royal Mail and EVRi.
The details that Royal Mail and EVRi provide can help you understand your delivery and your options for making a claim.
For details on Royal Mail’s policy for lost post, please visit their lost post compensation page.
If you still have some questions or just want peace of mind, feel free to reach out email@example.com